Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Manure Spreader




I have a unique and rare 50-year-old manure spreader I would like to get rid of.  Beautiful and well-cared for and has not seen much hard use, but it is not a common brand.  Unusual name that some have said comes from Africa or Asia.  No supporting origins documentation available. Is a well-regarded name in 3rd world and totalitarian countries. Spreads manure like crazy with unique ability to not get much on itself.  Has a nice operational sound but is often said that you can’t tell what the sounds mean. Hence, hard to diagnose some erratic behaviors.  Not for sale because I believe that would reflect badly on me.  I want to give away, hopefully to an international collector on November 6 this year.  Comes with supporting teleprompter and no need for supporting livestock since makes own manure.

No comments:

Post a Comment