Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Communists


Was listening to Beck:

“So here’s Media Matters in their strategy when they actually applied for the IRS application, here’s what they said. They said that it is going to counter what it views as ‘pro Christian bias’ in the news reporting and analysis by the American media. It is common for news and commentary by the press to present viewpoints that tend to be overly and promoting a conservative Christian‑influenced ideology.”

            Perhaps such things make you yawn.  Let me tell you a very close story.  At age 19 I was a single parent, trying to work my way through school.  At that time nothing meant more to me than my faith and my daughter.  Ran across a Latvian-American student who had only a couple of finger nails on each hand.  I wondered why.  Here's what he said. “We are Christians. In Latvia, you dare not go to church since the priest is really a KGB agent.  So my parents were holding secret prayer and bible meetings in our home.  The KGB got wind of this and took my father in for interrogation and torture.  When he didn’t ‘break’, they brought me in.  I was 8.  And they began to pull the fingernails out of my fingers.  My father couldn’t take it and confessed all the names of people coming to the meetings.”  I was greatly and emotionally moved and said something idiotic about how cruel people could be, and he responded, “No, you don’t understand.  In order to join the International Communist Party you have to swear to the eradication of Christianity.  Otherwise they won’t accept you.” I guess the ICP aren’t live-and-let-live atheists, but vitriolically anti-Christian.

I'm still strong on faith and family.  Through the years I always told myself that R’s and D’s were just two viewpoints about how much government should there be.  And I didn't have time for politics.  But if any party began to enlist true, hardened communists, it was time for me to get active politically. With the ‘appointment’ of folks like Van Jones, Anita Dunn and half a dozen other communist party members among Obama’s czars, with his association with Ayers and Frank Davis, the time has arrived.  For these are not Alger Hiss style guys who manage to slip into the administration.  These are friends of Barack who make him what he is. 

But, you wince, isn’t Obama a Christian?  That’s rather debatable, considering that he only misquotes passages from the bible which support his leftist agenda.  And he makes statements like “America is not a Christian nation,”  Some have therefore called him a Muslim but that definition breaks down as well since Muslims are required to submit to the 5 Pillars of Islam and he hardly takes such things seriously.  I would classify him as a Nothing. But even if he were a Christian in some notional way, he is playing with fire by hiring the communists.

And by snagging the trip-wire of my faith’s eradication, I suddenly find myself dedicating a large part of my time to politics.  It is that simple. It's that serious. I guess I'm one of those "clingers" Obama talked about.  Not "bitter", just determined to bring back our country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment