Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

No opponent


Oh gosh, had this terrible dream.  I was in the hospital and I woke up.  There was the doctor standing over my bed and it was Obama!  He was holding up one middle finger and he asked, "How many fingers do you see." So sarcastically I said, "7.1 million."  And he laughed.  "Okay, you are hired for Health and Human Services Director!" Next thing I knew I was chained to a desk in DC.


Oh, if you are missing emails from me, please be advised that it's been changed.  Now using grantmefreedom@gmail.com Send me something so I can pick up your email and add it to all the contacts.  I  lost almost 300.


Three days of filing for office went by and Vaughan has no one who wants to run against him.  We both have mixed feelings.  He's in, just like that.  On the other hand you worry, maybe no one else wants the job.  Or don't think they can beat him. Whatever the case, we are kinda celebratory, except that now we have no excuse for raising money and he will have to use his own moolah to pay the continual campaigning that Representatives do.  Nonetheless, it will be nice to use our energy to help others in the party who are running.  And he is looking at getting a further leadership role next year.  Quite possibly, Ag committee chairmanship, Appropriations and Budget (Helps Gov write budget) and even Floor Leader (Helps Speaker of House set agenda). 


I was amazed at how half the ranchers in Utah and Nevada seemed to show up at that Cliven guy's ranch in Nevada.  The BLM is a most hated bureaucracy out West.  It would seem high time that a Republican Presidential candidate would take on the issue of selling more land of the Western States.  If the Feds own 86% of Nevada and only want to use the land for preserving turtles, I think it is clearly time to make some changes.  If they own tracts that impinge on Colorado Springs but won't take care of the underbrush, thereby causing wildfires to spread through the heart of a city, someone else needs to take control who will keep the land maintained.  Meanwhile I propose that any state which is over half owned by the Feds, needs to change its name on all the maps to something like, "Federal Fiefdom and Small Minority of Serfs Who Call Themselves Nevada."


And if it is indeed true that Harry Reid and a consortium of Communist Chinese were conspiring to use BLM to destroy the ranchers of Nevada so that they could install solar energy projects, I protest as well!  "He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous, both are an Obama Nation to the Lord."Proverbs 17:15

No comments:

Post a Comment