Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Androgenous males

Limbaugh had some thoughts on a CNN story about some research being done here and in UK about how women who take the pill for prolonged time like androgenous men and vote liberal.  Gosh, I have no idea whether this is right and can't critique the research--I know very little physiochemistry. 

But I do have an observation about churches.  I happen to favor ordination of women but am troubled over the fact that so many denominations that do, have a bunch of wussy male pastors who conclude liberal theology.  What causes this, I dunno.  Perhaps it is abandonment of male leadership trying to accomodate the women.  Perhaps liberalism and feminism go hand in hand because women are  more concerned about security.  Perhaps liberalism was there first and the rest of the notions follow the liberal view.  I dunno. 

I do know that liberal women have 1.3 children on average while conservatives have 2.4.  Average the two and add in a lot of immigrants who have larger families and you get USA with a birth rate of roughly 2.0, just the amount to sustain.  And I leave it to the reader to figure out for themselves whether the reason lib women have fewer kids is ego, desire for an Escalade rather than another child, or health concerns. 

It also explains why liberal men seek to be androgenous.  If you want to get the girls...  And why the Obamagirl is who she is.  And why all those women turned out to vote Clinton, "Oh! He's so cute!"

It's such a great way to pick the leader of the free world.

No comments:

Post a Comment